At Capgemini engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development.
In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth. Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in this profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
We are looking for talented Electronics Engineers, who can apply their knowledge and skills in an innovative engineering role. As an electronics engineer, you will work on hi-tech designs in the analog and/or digital domain.
You will be involved in developing, designing system architectures, leading schematic and PCB design, and industrialization for mass production. You will carry out your specific project tasks with support from the relevant technical experts in the company, within the foreseen deadlines and projects.
- Master’s degree in Electronics or Electrical engineering
- Relevant experience in the field (analog or digital or mixed signal)
- Knowledge in power Electronics is a plus
- Fluency in English – Dutch and/or French (nativel level) is a plus
- Experience with Electronics CAD systems (OrCAD, Cadence, Eagle, etc.)
- Knowledge of embedded electronics (C, C++, Matlab, Python, etc.) is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Experience in the following would be considered an asset:
- Hardware development or Hardware verification
- PCB design
- Power Electronics
- Systems Engineering
- Antenna Design/ 3D EM simulations