We are looking for Junior developers (back-end or full-stack) to be part of our “Graduate 2021 program” ! (it is only accepted for students finishing their studies in 2021)
We will offer you a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you training, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Sciences or a similar IT degree
- Ability to act proactively & independently but also able to work in teams
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment
- Academic or first professional experience is a plus
Knowledge of one or more of the following languages: Java /J2EE, C#, .Net, Angular, React.js, Spring Framework
Curiosity for DevOps practice and tools (CI/CD)
- A knowledge of databases
- Fluency in English is mandatory, knowledge in French and/or Dutch is a strong differentiation
- Write efficient, reusable and reliable quality code based on the latest best practices, latest tools, methods and technologies in software development as Java, Spring, Hibernate, Angular or .net frameworks.
- Development and maintenance of desktop or web applications
- To be involved in the complete life-cycle of application development, from specifications to delivery
- Share the knowledge with the developers
- Opportunity to get an employee contract
- Integration in a solid and dynamic team
- Possibility to participate in international projects
- Participation in exciting and motivating projects
- Career evolution
- Training possibilities and official certification within our Capgemini Engineering Academy
Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package. (Interesting salary, company car, many extralegal advantadges,….)
If you want to jumpstart your career… Apply today !