In the Insights & Data department we work together with leading multinationals in several domains. Those companies hire us to do complex assignments. And like Paul Anderson said: “I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which, when you look at it in the right way, did not become still more complicated.”
Our role of Architect is to find a solution for that complex problem that is as simple as possible, but not simpler.
As future member of our Insights & Data practice you will find yourself in a solid, committed and well-balanced team composed of senior experts in the domain of Analytics combined with a large group of ambitious, innovative consultants enlightening a fresh view on the subject.
As a BI Architect, following competences may come in handy:
- Knowledge of methodologies: Kimball, Inmon, Data Vault, Agile BI, …
- Broad and deep technology knowledge: ideally proficient in multiple technology stacks. Cloud knowledge is a plus.
- Leadership: able to guide a team to achieving the project goal. Able to provide feedback to the customer and to the development team.
- Analytical skills: able to go deep into the requirements and source data of the customer to come up with good solutions.
- Presentation skills: able to document and present solutions to customers, development teams, support handover, …
Desired Skills & Experience
Master degree or equivalent through relevant experience.
- Team player
- Active listening & comprehension
- Customer oriented
- Qualitative result driven
- Pro-active, accurate, reliable, assertive, responsible and proud
Languages and mobility
- Resident in Belgium
- Fluent oral communication skills in French, Dutch and English
- Fluent writing in mother tongue (Dutch or French) AND English
- Geographic mobility. You must be ready to accept assignments anywhere in Belgium, and potentially abroad
- A unique environment for your personal development
- A career where high performance is rewarded and where freedom, industrialization, innovation and trust are in the spotlight