Within Capgemini we strongly focus on protecting our customers and their services against all different kind of cyber threats. You will support our focus and become part of a team which is executing and conducting static and dynamic security testing as well as vulnerability assessments. Your skills will strengthen our customer application landscape at all levels generating a defence in depth.
Cybersecurity has been seen for a long time as a burden and not as a necessity to support business objectives. At Capgemini we believe cybersecurity to be a business enabler by protecting the client’s (sensitive) information, programs and data against attack, damage, or unauthorized access.
As Application Security Expert within Capgemini you will be part of an international community of cybersecurity specialists and professionals who are active at high end customers both domestic and abroad such as (European) government institutions, insurance, banking, transportation as well as other large public and private industry leading companies.
As an Application Security Expert your focus will be to discover, exploit and report customer vulnerabilities and threats you’ve discovered. You will be working from a security lab environment simulating public attack vectors, or work from within the customer datacentre depending on the need. While performing your activities you will – at all times – safeguard the customer (production) environment to avoid any potential business impact and respect the customer confidentiality.
The vulnerability and threat landscape within cybersecurity is moving constantly which will require you to further develop yourself and keep track of the latest attack vectors, techniques and tools.
As professional you are customer oriented and able to see new business opportunities to strengthen and secure the customer’s application landscape.
Requirements Application Security
- A degree in the area of – or equivalent to – computer security, computer science and/or proven experience of at least three to five years performing IT security testing;
- Dutch or French speaking with a good operational knowledge of the second national language and English;
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Specialised in web application penetration techniques and capable of performing code review when required;
- In-depth knowledge of web security tools such as Paros, Burp, or WebScarab-NG, NTOSpider, ZAP, Kali Linux, MetaSploit, etc;
- Experience with development and commercial application scanning tools such as Fortify on Demand;
- Industry recognised certifications such as, CISSP, GWAPT, GPEN, CEH, or OSCP;
- Analytic mindset, problem solving skills;
- Familiar with industry best practices such as OWASP and ISO27001 are a plus.
Capgemini is committed to helping you achieve your potential and offer a competitive remuneration package. Together, we’ll determine the career path that will take you as far as you want to go. At Capgemini, you have the opportunity to benefit from merit-based promotion, build your network, grow your knowledge and participate in and contribute to a global team that acts with passion, commitment and integrity. There are different kinds of opportunities available to you in our Outsourcing, Technology or Consulting discipline and the major industries we serve.
Play a role in the team. Use your insight and intellect to influence and lead. Capgemini offers you the freedom to be outstanding.