SAP Senior Service Delivery Manager
Capgemini provides end to end Application Managed services (AMS) enabling the Customer digital journey by performing operational excellence (quality & costs) and transforming to deliver high business value products.
Direct report to the Delivery Executive, we expect the Service Delivery Manager to:
Be responsible of the overall engagement in terms of budget, Customer satisfaction, contractual compliancy, service continuity, team members motivations, respect of qualitative & timely delivery
Be the Customer Single Point of contact for AMS Services subjects
Manage the activities in accordance to the agreed commitments
Evaluate engagement risks, identify and execute risk mitigation actions
Conform to the engagement prioritization, identify & assign resources on service activities
Drive- End-to-End the problem, change, release, capacity, performance management and reporting
Define the releases scoping & planning in collaboration with the Customer & according to its Business priorities.
Provide consolidated management reporting to the Customer and Capgemini on the services performance.
Prepare, present & report steering committee
Manage budget aspects and report. Drive overall margin improvement
Plan and supervise the execution of Capgemini & 3rd parties quality reviews
Manage continuous improvement of the service team
Manage the evolution of the Service Quality Plan & SLA
Inform all staff of relevant templates, guidelines, process and best practices to be used in the Services
Play a key role in add on sales with Sales & Delivery Management team.
Contribute to the implementation of the transformation roadmap
The candidate must have relevant experience in application management domains: 7-10 years is a minimum and, should be ITIL certified.
SAP experience is required.
Personal skills :
- People manager in heart
- Customer & service oriented
- Qualitative Results driven.
- Make it happen, specifically in critical & difficult contexts.
- Positive thinking.
- Strong communication skills: to manage steering committee & customer daily contacts
- Accurate, reliable, assertive, structured.
- Able to keep the overall view and to dig easily into details when needed
- Able to work under pressure and able to manage multiple tasks
- Able to manage & report to Steering committee level.
- Able to evolve higher role as Delivery Executive in 2 years time.
Dutch & French speaking with good knowledge of English