Accounting Manager – Finance Department Belux
Boost your career with Capgemini and get to know the world of IT and consultancy. Work in a very dynamic environment, where high performance is rewarded and freedom, innovation and trust are in the spotlight. Enjoy a challenging job and personal growth.
Working with Capgemini
Capgemini offers talent a challenging environment and an appealing perspective on the future. At Capgemini, you can quickly build up a network. This happens on projects where you form a tight team with clients and colleagues. This network of clients and colleagues, together with your knowledge, is the basis of your work at Capgemini.
Capgemini has a mutual culture in which honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun are the key values. These values should be present in all your contacts.
What is your role
Within the Belux Finance Department, located in Diegem (Brussels), we are looking for a senior financial profile that can handle various tasks and projects for a large Business Unit:
- Supervise monthly closings and reporting,
- Assist in analysis and participate in optimization projects,
- Support on coordination of central projects and accounting,
- Prepare Belgian VAT declarations and statistics,
- Ensuring the timeliness and reliability of the financial information,
- Assist in data quality control in statutory and analytical accounting,
- Analyze and optimize internal control processes,
- Prepare Statutory Accounts and Tax declarations,
- Support and back-up for the Luxembourg accounting,
- Handle relationship with auditors, unit controllers, and our shared service centre,
- Strong affinity with the possibilities of IT to improve existing processes and systems,
What do we ask from you?
Can you put ambitions into results, together with colleagues? All you need is a Bachelor degree and the ability to communicate fluently in Dutch, French and/or English.
- University degree, preferably Financial-Economic oriented or equivalent
- Ongoing focus to provide quality service to internal customers and external suppliers
- Familiar with MS Office, ERP systems and the use of financial tools
- Ability to communicate fluently in at least two of the following languages: NL, FR, EN
- Strong analytical, numerical and organizational skills with ability to prioritize
- Good interpersonal- and communication skills
- Pro-active and team player
- Maturity, discretion and proper treatment of confidential information
- Minimal 5-7 years of experience in a similar position
We offer you a diversified financial function, with the possibility to develop your talent in a challenging international environment.
In return for your commitment you can count on an attractive salary package with fringe benefits.
Interested? – Contact us
Hanne Duys, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Hanne.Duys@capgemini.com or + 32 496 57 45 49.