At Capgemini Engineering , we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you training, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth. Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
- You will be part of the testing team responsible for the testing framework development for an industrial embedded IoT device
- You participate in the requirement gathering via 3-amigos sessions with different teams
- Starting from the requirements provided by the testing team, the developing team or yourself, you do the development so that you meet the acceptance criteria
- You develop according to the coding standards in place, respecting the well-defined software architecture and design
- You consider also non-functional requirements and operational support requirements during your development in cooperation with the rest of the team (e.g. maintainability, user-friendliness, performance, production support, monitoring, alert...)
- You propose alternatives to optimize the existing code in term of maintainability, usability, performance, ...
- Master's degree or Bachelor degree in Electronics, Computer Science or Embedded Systems related studies.
- 1-2 years of experience in Python development (packaging a library, unittest, classes, sockets and built-in types).
- Knowledge of DevOps tools (such as Docker, Ansible, Jenkins etc…) is welcome
- Knowledge of low-level communication protocols (TCP/IP, UDP/IP, DDS..)
- Agile mindset specially working in Scrum way
- Knowledge of the Behave Driven Development is a plus
- Knowledge of embedded system communication is a plus
- Able to perform scripting and file management or transformation
- Autonomous, open minded and creative problem-solver
- Fluent English. French and/or Dutch are an asset.
- Willing to grow on test automation and/or DevOps and/or software validation.
- Looking for a permanent contract.
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in this profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!