We know you’re in demand. And we understand that luring you to come on board is a challenge on-par with fighting The Asylum Demon. But hey, we love a good challenge, so here goes. Because our current Salesforce Developers are sick and tired of being called the fab four, and we think we can offer a few things you won’t find elsewhere, such as end-to-end enterprise projects that impact thousands of users and millions of customers, and developing for a whole range of industry verticals. Plus all the benefits you associate with a global player (270k colleagues) that acts like a scale-up on steroids. We’re alarmingly informal and employee centric. Pinky promise.
YOUR FUTURE STARTS TODAY
▪ Take on end-to-end projects for large clients
▪ Utilize your Apex, Lightning Web Component (LWC) and Lightning Aura Component skills to the fullest, producing clean code that makes Salesforce take a bow
▪ Liaise with team members, including consultants and solution designers, who feed you bite-size user stories. If they don’t, feel free to bite back.
▪ Be a Technical SME on projects focused on Salesforce.com platform
▪ Think out-of-the-box and experiment with pioneering solutions that either raise the bar in production or (yes, you test your solutions first) crash and gloriously burn on their way to /dev/null
▪ You will mostly (about 75% of your time) build and deploy code, but – being commendably lazy – go for point & click solutions whenever possible
▪ Provide technical expertise, scope and drive creation of digital solutions and integrations
▪ Perform platform configuration, data model design and component implementation
▪ Self-educate as well as the team and the client on technology innovations, business practices and third-party solutions
▪ Share lessons learnt and be part of our Salesforce community.
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
· You either bring a solid (3+ years) Salesforce track record to the table…
· You are fluent in Apex, Lightning Web Component (LWC) and Lightning Aura Component languages. We’ll unlock a bonus level if you know (some) Visualforce as well.Salesforce Billing experience could be a great addition
· Salesforce platform knowledge and administrating abilities
· Willing to work Agile or hybrid, knowledge of these is an advantage
· Intellectual curiosity with strong learning ability focusing on development
· Keen to work in international environment
· Fluent in EN is a must, NL or FR is a huge plus
Why choose Capgemini?
· Because you want to contribute to impactful projects for Fortune 500 companies
· Because you’re looking for an organization that’s committed to sustainability
· Because you want to be part of an active and growing Salesforce Ohana that shares insights and experiences non-stop
· Because we reward your enthusiasm with a competitive salary and package
· Because you share our passion for creative work and get a kick out of complexity
PEOPLE MATTER, RESULTS COUNT