CAPGEMINI AND YOU
Our SAP project consulting department is organized in different competence centers: logistics, finance, Technical, BC, BI,.. With 150 motivated and driven consultants, we participate in challenging innovative projects at the biggest companies in Belgium. We are constantly learning new technologies and skills. There is a great team spirit and an open and warm atmosphere. We value each individual and focus on making you grow in your role and enable you to learn daily. You can expect a career where high performance is rewarded and where freedom, industrialization, innovation and trust are in the spotlight.
Our general company hierarchy is rather flat. In projects we are all working for the same goal and so we bundle our strengths to deliver.
YOUR FUTURE STARTS TODAY
2. YOUR JOB:
- Develop cutover approach / strategy with input from project management team,
- Develop & maintain a detailed cutover plan taking input from solution & technical resources from project team (Capgemini & client) and business client resources from the Local Deployment Site,
- Ensure resources are assigned to all activities on the cutover plan from the project team and local site business resources,
- Responsible for managing / coordinating a Dress Rehearsal and a Production Cutover, tracking progress & providing timely reporting against the detailed cutover plan,
- Defining ways of working for Dress Rehearsal and Production Cutover and ensure all resources involved in cutover are aligned to them,
- Ensure risks / issues and associated mitigation plans are recorded and tracked in the project RAID log associated with cutover activity,
- Define appropriate post go live stabilisation metrics with the project team and track progress against them post go live.
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
3. YOUR PASSPORT:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in ERP project management,
- Experience in ERP cutovers / deployments with solid understanding of cutover project phases of a deployment,
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, highly organized and methodical in general approach to work,
- Can-do- approach and style of operation, tough-minded and ability to influence and to promote strong team working,
- Excellent coordination skills with the ability to coordinate resources at all levels,
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels including senior stakeholders,
- Fluency in English and Dutch or French (other languages are a plus).
4. YOUR REWARD:
- The chance to work in a highly flexible, motivated and skilled team of professionals.
- Continuous growth of your knowledge and personal skills through a wide variety of trainings and development opportunities.
- A competitive salary package including different additional benefits.
- A career where high performance is rewarded, focused on freedom, industrialization, innovation, trust and fun.
GET THE FUTURE YOU WANT