Did you hear? Capgemini Invent Belgium is looking for its new MarCom Swiss Army knife for its ambitious, fast-growing team located in the heart of Europe!
Are you looking for an entrepreneurial role within a big structure, mixing the creation of high-level strategic plans with operational hands-on tasks?
Interested in helping us lead and scale up our online (and offline, occasionally) marketing function in *Belgium?*
Do you have a strong passion for content creation and coordination? Is creativity your middle name?
Yes? If you think you’re the gem we’re looking for, read on!
As Capgemini Invent’s very own MarCom Officer, your role will be to:
Further develop & execute our 360° marketing plan and help us evolve in how we acquire clients and talent through a range of online marketing channels
Manage our Social Media activities from A to Z and back: from strategy definition to implementation and optimization of performance. This means you will ensure corporate identity consistency, write copy, alter images, schedule posts, and create editorial + content calendars
- Set up, manage, and optimize digital advertising campaigns on different platforms (it goes without saying that you master the ins and outs of LinkedIn Campaign Manager)
- Set clear objectives and KPIs, track, analyze results and optimize whenever necessary
- Work in close collaboration with the global marketing team and liaise with local stakeholders in order to optimally balance local goals with our global ambitions and deliver the best possible results for Belgium
You will excel at this job if you:
- Have a strong experience in lead generation & know how to develop (multi-platform) targeted communication campaigns
- Are passionate about content creation (the Adobe Creative Suite has no secrets for you)
- Have experience in coordinating creative projects (video, design, and content)
- Don’t shy away from taking initiatives and will happily take the lead on various projects
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset with a can-do attitude and can easily work well independently
- Are just as much a great team player with excellent communication skills
- Are a great storyteller with exceptional writing skills
- And most of all, you know a thing or two… or three about marketing
Bonus points if you:
Have experience setting up marketing automation campaigns and flows (even better if you’re familiar with Salesforce)
Can use platforms like Facebook Business Manager and/or Google Ads
- Love analytics and have set up dashboards before. You know how to use tools like Google Analytics, Data Studio, Power BI or Tableau
Some of the boxes that your background ticks:
- You hold a master’s degree in (Digital) Marketing, Communication, or equivalent
- You have 3-5 years of work experience in B2B Marketing (content creation, digital, paid campaigns,…)
- Your English language skills are impeccable and you speak at least Dutch or French (bonus points if you can speak the 3)
Enough about you, let us introduce ourselves now:
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, we helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 20 countries and more than 70 offices and creative studios around the world, our global team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
We are also an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on our strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, we enable organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. We are driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, we are a multicultural company of 270.000 team members in almost 50 countries.