At Capgemini engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth. Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. A responsible and multicultural company of 265,000 people in nearly 50 countries, Capgemini’s purpose is to unleash human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. With Capgemini engineering , the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in the following profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
Project Method Engineer
Your Responsibilities Include :
- Designing and commenting on the early design with ergonomics and ease of assembly in mind ;
- Production prototype : defining assembly routing and estimate of routing time for each assembly step ;
- Ensure projects are completed on time and financial budgets are followed and report results on a regular base ;
- Testing and implementation of new tools (more expensive ones);
- Optimizing the lay-out of the production line/box ;
- Commissioning of new installations ;
- Ergonomic analysis.
- Master's degree in mechanical or industrial engineering ;
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Experience or interest in Automotive, Aerospace, Railway, Defense, ... *Fluent in English and Dutch (Minimum level B1)
- Knowledge of project management and coordination ;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills