As a Senior Manager in the Business Technology team at Capgemini Invent you will be leading and managing a team that collaborates with functional and industry specialists while putting its technology and industry knowledge to the use of organizations
Overseeing the operations, service delivery and business development of the team, you will act as a Cloud Expert running multiple projects with multi-disciplinary teams on the analysis, design and development of Cloud-based solutions for our highly diversified portfolio of clients. You will ensure and be responsible for client satisfaction through collaborative, expanding and rewarding client relationships thanks to quality service delivery across your portfolio.
Supervising Cloud-related business volumes , you will responsible for further building your team of consultants and constantly aligning the pool of resources to the needs of the market in order to capture new segments and pioneering new industries.
Relying on your extensive tech-related knowledge and industry experience, you’ll supervise delivery teams across different client engagements and will coordinate business development efforts in several Cloud focus areas. Steering your teams, you will embrace market trends and industry-specific needs to better respond to converted and potential clients.
As a Cloud Expert you will act as a key member of the Business Technology management body, participating in strategic business decisions, being instrumental in various cross-industry initiatives while contributing to the team ambitious growth in several Cloud-related focus areas, such as:
- Cloud Strategy
- Cloud Migration/Transformation Roadmap
- Cloud Maturity Assessment
- Cloud Target Operating Models
- Cloud Security & Compliance
- Cloud Architecture
Furthermore, you will take an active role within our practice, contributing in the improvement and maintenance of an inclusive, highly-productive and future-fit environment, in which people love working and with which our clients both enjoy and value partnering.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR ?
- More than 8 years’ experience in Cloud-oriented consultancy or comparable experience in IT positions.
- A track record of successful business development activities and client acquisitions in IT-oriented markets and industries.
- A track record as a project lead bearing responsibility in the context of service delivery associated to one or several Cloud-related focus areas mentioned above.
- In-depth knowledge of one or several industries, corroborated by several years of professional exposure or involvement.
- A proven experience or certified understanding of the main Cloud Services offerings on the market (AWS, GCP, Azure, …).
- Strong project management skills in line with the industry standards (recognized certifications like PRINCE II etc. are a plus).
- A strong project business acumen and sharp client-facing communication skills.
- A master’s degree in Business, Engineering or Computer Sciences.
- An MBA or an additional master’s degree is a plus.
- You are fluent in English as well as French or Dutch, and you have a practical knowledge of the other Belgian national language.
- You have very strong interpersonal skills, including, but not limited to, verbal and written communication skills up to CxO level.
- You can empathize with clients in politically challenging environments, can work under pressure within given timeframes.
- You are a digital native, with a broad understanding of the current technology trends and naturally keep yourself updated on the latest.
- You are a team player that can work in teams with people of different grades and backgrounds.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, are results-oriented and have a can-do mentality.
- You are flexible in terms of assignment location.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An exciting and intellectually challenging job within a leading management consulting company
- An interesting salary package including a company car and fringe benefits
- A direct career path with growth potential in a dynamic and diverse team
- The ability to carve out your own growth path in line with your interests and capabilities
- Training and Personal Development opportunities in line with your personal ambitions
As the digital innovation, consulting, and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 36 offices and 37+ creative studios around the world, its 10,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science, and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 300.000 team members in almost 50 countries.