As a SuccessFactors consultant at Capgemini Belgium, you will have the opportunity to participate in every phase of an end-to-end implementation, depending on your skills, expertise and preferences.
Just a grasp of responsibilities that might come your way:
- Preparation: gather requirements, advise on the solution possibilities, demonstrate SuccessFactors, present the overall solution
- Realization: guide the customer on its business challenges, design HR processes, configure the requirements and processes in SuccessFactors, develop and execute testing, data migration
- Training: help the customer to understand the implemented solution, both from business and technical point of view, prepare training material
- Coordination: project management, people management, test coordination, participation in sales process
How to blow us away?
We value the expertise you already built, whether you are a junior analyst with a first experience in SuccessFactors or a seasoned HRIS specialist. This does mean you have knowledge of at least one of the SuccessFactors modules.
As a people company, Capgemini finds it equally important that you match with our values and our way of working. That’s why we expect you to :
- Focus on results and make it happen;
- Be analytical and methodical to deliver quality;
- Work closely with your colleagues and clients;
- Love your work and love your career;
- Keep on growing and developing your competencies.
Oh, and don’t forget about languages! English is our company language and essential to communicate. To bring the best service to our clients, Dutch or French is also required.
What do you get in return?
You will join an enthusiastic team of HRIS specialists. The way our customers do HR is rapidly changing. New technologies have a major impact on how employees and managers communicate with each other and with their company. HR needs to adapt its strategy, processes and technologies. Capgemini is a leading implementation partner of best in class HRIS (e.g. PeopleSoft, SuccessFactors) to add more value to the business of our customers.
As an employer, Capgemini is not your average consulting company. We value our people and provide a great place to work. We believe it is important to focus on your personal development: we both know you are good, how about getting even better? You will work at a consulting firm where it is about content, drive, teamwork and encouraging personal input. In short: the people are great and the work is fulfilling!
Are you excited to join our team?
Excellent, we want to meet you too! Apply now and let’s sit together to see how we can make a match between your aspirations and our opportunities.