Capgemini Engineering combines, under one brand, a unique set of strengths from across the Capgemini Group: the world leading engineering and R&D services of Altran – acquired by Capgemini in 2020 - and Capgemini’s digital manufacturing expertise.
With broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software, Capgemini Engineering supports the convergence of the physical and digital worlds.
Combined with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 52,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, space & defence, and consumer products.
We Will Offer You
- Insurances, a mobility plan of your choice and other benefits;
- Integration in a solid and dynamic team;
- Participation in exciting and motivating infrastructure projects;
- Career evolution;
- Training possibilities and official certification within our Capgemini Engineering Academy.
- NVH testing, analysis, and reporting within R&D projects and customers' support;
- e-Motors, e-Vehicles, Powertrains, Order track analysis, Psychoacoustic;
- Knowledge of powertrain;
- collaborating with different stakeholders, and supporting customers in your field of expertise.
- You have between 3 and 12 years of relevant experience;
- You have at least Master’s degree or PhD;
- Ansys/Nastran/Simcenter: must have at least one of these;
- Knowledge of vibroacoustic analysis: nice to have;
- Experience in automotive: nice to have;
- You possess an analytical mind, you work in a structured approach and have the flexibility to quickly adapt in case of unexpected change of priority;
- Available in August/September;
- English, Fluent & knowledge of Dutch is a plus.