At Capgemini Engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you training, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth. Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in this profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
We Will Offer You
- Insurances, a mobility plan of your choice and other benefits;
- Integration in a solid and dynamic team;
- Participation in exciting and motivating infrastructure projects;
- Career evolution;
- Training possibilities and official certification within our Capgemini Engineering Academy.
- Be involved in diverse projects at multiple customers, in multiple industries;
- You will acquire knowledge of the digital part of a complex image sensor;
- Implementing in FPGA the interface to deal with the control and readout of the image sensor;
- Writing and/or running Python code to drive the evaluation set-up in image sensor lab;
- Being hands-on in the lab to debug the set-up and to support the sensor designers for characterization;
- Technical coordination capability of the evaluation set-ups in the image sensor lab is a strong plus.
- A Master in Electronics Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent;
- An experienced with Python;
- A minimum of 5 year experience in a similar role;
- Understanding of the digital design in integrated circuit;
- Expert in defining and coding digital functions in FPGA Write and modify Python code to drive measurement set-up;
- Flexible and adaptable, open to new environments and technologies;
- Eager to learn and to continuously improve your skills;
- Result-oriented with a high-quality standard;
- Positive, optimistic, and pragmatic;
- Fluent in English;