We are looking to strengthen our HRIS team with a System Administrator.
What can you expect in this role?
- You are responsible for a large landscape of Windows virtual servers used to run a PeopleSoft HRIS implementation including the production environment.
- You are able to effectively communicate to the different teams of the customer who can be Dutch or French speaking.
- You have an eye for introducing points for improvement and are able to automate tasks using for example PowerShell scripting.
- You are aware of cybersecurity concerns and work within the cybersecurity guidelines to maintain a secure infrastructure landscape.
- You are on top of the latest cybersecurity trends and are able to implement guidelines to maintain a secure infrastructure landscape. Knowledge of OWASP is a plus.
- You can create and follow up a planning to roll-out upgrades of the different applications to a higher version.
- You have a thorough knowledge of Windows system administration and know your way around Linux as well. This supports both the current Windows landscape and a future transition to Linux as foreseen in our roadmap. You will be part of this transition plan and drive the end-to-end activities.
- You will be part of a Capgemini team working closely with the customer. Personal and professional growth are important for us, so you’ll coach junior colleagues allowing you and them to grow further.
- You will work from several locations, depending on your, our and the customer needs: from our Diegem office, from your own place and from the customer. Currently Capgemini expects home working between 30% and 70% of the time.
Knowledge & Experience
- 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Thorough knowledge of Windows Server 2016 is a must
- Knowledge of Oracle Database Administration is a plus
- Knowledge of PowerShell is a plus
- Knowledge of (Oracle) Linux is a plus
- Knowledge of HRIS or ERP systems is a plus
- Dutch or French but both is a plus
- You are client oriented and a real problem solver
- You also are a team player and have a creative mindset
What do you get in return?
You will join an enthusiastic team of PeopleSoft HCM and Oracle Cloud HCM specialists. The way our customers do HR is rapidly changing. New technologies have a major impact on how employees and managers communicate with each other and with their company. HR needs to adapt its strategy, processes and technologies. Capgemini is a leading implementation partner of best-in-class HRIS to add more value to the business of our customers.
As an employer, Capgemini is not your average consulting company. We value our people and provide a great place to work. We believe it is important to focus on your personal development: we both know you are good, how about getting even better? You will work at a consulting firm where it is about content, drive, teamwork and encouraging personal input. In short: the people are great and the work is fulfilling!
Are you excited to join our team?
Excellent, we want to meet you too! Apply now and let’s sit together to see how we can make a match between your aspirations and our opportunities.
We can give you 10 Reasons to join Capgemini: · https://www.capgemini.com/be-e...