Job Title: MSP – Subco Staffing Center Benelux – Recruiter External IT Contractors
Business Area: Holding
Working Pattern: Full time
Reporting to: Subco Staffing Center lead Benelux
With more than 130,000 people in 44 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2012 global revenues of EUR 10.3 billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience TM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about Capgemini www.capgemini.com.
Main Purpose of the Role
To grow and to be successful, Capgemini needs to constantly monitor and benchmark the market. The core business of Capgemini is people business. To deliver successfully to clients and to fulfill their needs, Capgemini makes the use of External Resources delivered by 3rd party suppliers. To streamline the sourcing of the External Resources, Capgemini Procurement Group has decided to implement Subco Staffing Centers, an internal MSP, in the countries. By centralizing the hiring process Capgemini will have a better view on their Total Cost of Ownership, resulting in consolidation of the supplier base and better rates.
The Subco Staffing Center have several tasks and roles like; Vendor Management, Candidate Sourcing, recruiting, r building a Talent pool with Freelancers, Transaction Management, Payment and Reporting.
Capgemini is looking for a Candidate Sourcer Belux.
The right person for the job is responsible for the candidate sourcing and recruitment tasks for the Subco Staffing Center for Capgemini and Sogeti Belux.
The Candidate Sourcer will be the point of contact between the External Resources, Suppliers and the Hiring Managers working onsite at the Capgemini/Sogeti offices in the Belux.
- Responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the Subco Staffing Center.
- Works directly with Capgemini Hiring Managers to deliver the External Resource demand and all related transactions.
- Works closely with Staffing department to prepare job descriptions and requisitions for all positions.
- Review resumes, pre-screen candidates for the hiring managers.
- Daily responsibilities could include; managing the Freelancer and supplier relationship, coordinating candidate submittals and schedule interviews.
- Provide feedback to the suppliers on the External Resources and Freelancers during the entire hiring process.
- Hourly Bill Rate negotiation in line with the benchmark Rate Card, capture the cost savings in a report.
- Providing training and guidance and be a Subco Staffing Center process/VMS technology SPOC for the Hiring Managers and suppliers.
- Operational supplier management, this may include weekly status calls with suppliers to ensure they know what job requests to focus on. Day to day issue resolution which may include external resourceperformance, payment/timesheets, or external resource rates.
- Support to the Hiring managers and back office team, this may include providing external resource information for the Purchase Order and invoices.
- with preparation and presentation of monthly/quarterly reports to Hiring Managers and Group procurement.
- Work closely with procurement regarding vendor management.
Person Profile Essential
- Proven Experience in External Resource staffing & client relationship management with significant background managing a MSP or RPO Program (at least a 50M + spend).
- Proven Experience in recruiting of IT Staff, contractors and freelancers.
- Operational background, should be operationally solid and understand the benefits of efficient processes.
- Experience on working in the Benelux and prepared to work from Capgemini offices inBelgium (some travel to the Netherlands may be required).
- Should be perceived as a strong commercial person and negotiator, who manages and develops suppliers to meet requirements.
- Good communication and networking skills and able to work effectively as either an individual or as part of a team in a matrix environment.
- Highly motivated towards achieving cost savings and corporate goals (i.e. commercially minded)
- Must have excellent inter‐personal skills in order to become accepted in a challenging environment and driving change in a positive manner.
- Language; Dutch, French and English
- Located in Belgium