Peter is a supply chain management change leader, tech savvy and with a proven track record in leadership and improvement project roles at food, pharma and medical devices industry leaders. Quickly adopting technology for value creation and driven to find the optimum between human interference and flawless processes. Experience in a wide array of supply chain topics with more in-depth knowledge of planning related processes such as connected autonomous planning, integrated business planning and demand forecasting.
– Accelerating digital transformation within E2E supply chain performance models
– Experienced project & team manager with strong tech experience
– Analytic, strategic, goal oriented and challenging the status quo
– Touchless planning, sales & operations planning/execution, integrated business planning
– Operating model design, process mapping and continuous improvement
– Finance affinity and value driven
– Result focus and strong senior stake holder management
– Pharma and medical device sector regulatory awareness
With more than 9 years of experience in project management and project roles in manufacturing and supply chain in medtech, pharma and food sector.
Master of Science in Urban, Port & Transport Economics at Erasmus University Rotterdam
Bachelor of Science in International Economics at Erasmus University Rotterdam