To drive efficiencies in the Payments business, banks are increasingly pursuing platform consolidation through implementation of Commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) products.
Banks are embracing lean in payments business and the scope of efficiency in the payments IT landscape is high. Some of the most evident initiatives being pursued are: cards issuing platform consolidation, payments hub implementation, messaging infrastructure consolidation etc. across the bank's BUs and geographies.
From Program Definition to Program Management
Capgemini can help your initiatives by providing program definition, business case, platform selection, data migration, full lifecycle testing and program management. Capgemini has institutionalized insights and experience into COTS applications supporting the cards and payments businesses.
- For cards: Our experience spans a broad range of card issuing platforms including VisionPLUS®, CardPac®, CardLink®, Mortgageserv®, TS2® and Essentis®.
- For payments: Please see our Payments Systems Survey. Our insights span the entire payments landscape including liquidity, pricing and billing, fraud and risk, exceptions and investigations and messaging. We have also invested in building alliances with leading platform vendors like FUNDtech and Clear2Pay.
Expertise Where it Counts
Capgemini has performed more than 50 portfolio migrations and converted over 80 million accounts. Our payments experience includes:
- Group-wide messaging infrastructure refresh for a large European bank
- Cards issuing platform consolidation and portfolio conversions for leading global banks
- For a leading European retail banking group we defined post-merger payment platform consolidation scenarios.
Learn how Capgemini and First Data are working together to delivery next generation payment solutions.