Download the Report
Consumers are increasingly aware and satisfied by AI-enabled experiences, but expect the...
“Organizations should be clear whether it’s a computer or a real person that we are interacting with. Otherwise there's no trust if you think you were speaking to a real person the whole time or, if you found out later, then you feel foolish.”
“It is somewhat ironic that natural language processing and machine learning provides organizations with the opportunity to build deeper, more human relationships with their customers. By focusing their AI implementations to reimagine, streamline and simplify customer interactions, organizations can boost customer spend and loyalty. To see the biggest bottom-line boost, firms need to make both artificial intelligence and customer experience a strategic priority.”
Consumers know and want AI, but one that is informed by human intelligence
- AI is no longer alien to consumers
- Consumers want the reassurance of a human presence
- Consumers want transparency in AI by design
- Human-like AI qualities are a hit with consumers
- Consumers find the idea of a digital alter ego exciting
Organizations focus on costs and RoI rather than consumer pain points
- Nuances around customer preferences are lost on most organizations
- Organizations are focusing on implementation costs and RoI and not on consumer preference
- AI-enabled interactions bring significant benefits
- High-benefit consumers have greater confidence in AI-enabled interactions
Organizations should augment customer experience processes for an AI world
- Ensure that consumer concerns form the basis for AI initiatives
- Make AI-first a strategic priority
- Scale up AI-enabled interactions globally
- Keep the customer informed
- Align incentives to encourage greater use of AI-enabled interactions
As a consumer, what would you rather do: talk to a voice assistant, navigate your way through...
Conversational customer experience is the next big battlefield for the hearts and minds of...
Artificial Intelligence – read this latest review whether you are a proactive adopter or...
A pragmatic guide to help organizations in their AI investment decisions
Conversational commerce is an unparalleled opportunity for brands to build highly valuable...
Connect with our Experts
Executive Vice President, Global CTO – Insights & Data. Certified Master Architect. Member of the Group Technology & Innovation Council. Lead author of TechnoVision. Executive lecturer at TIAS Business School.