SAP S/4HANA Readiness Assessment
An SAP S/4HANA upgrade can result in unexpected impact on interfaces Capgemini provides the information you need to verify the remediation required and the overall testing effort to ensure a smooth incident-free and successful go-live. Here is our detailed SAP readiness check.
Components of the S/4HANA Readiness Assessment
For the successful planning of an SAP S/4HANA deployment, the following questions need to be answered. They are supplied through the SAP readiness assessment and presented in the format of a comprehensive report.
System and process assessment:
- Data volume, size and distribution
- Data growth
- Data management and cleansing potential
- User behavior and system performance
- Affected business functions
- Impact of S/4HANA simplifications
- Affected transaction by S/4HANA
- Compatibility of current add-ons with S/4HANA
- Custom code analysis and utilisation
- Recommended SAP Fiori apps
- S/4HANA project road map
Following the assessment, you will have a road map that is aligned to your requirements and a framework for our experienced SAP consultants to discuss the risks, potential hurdles and migration strategies before you embark on your transformation journey. This ensures a smooth transition through the entire migration process. We will share a detailed view of the total duration along with the journey to S/4HANA project plan and associated cost with you, whether it is a Greenfield’s, Brownfield’s or Capgemini’s hybrid approach.
Have you started your journey to S/4 HANA? Find out more about Capgemini’s SAP implementation services:
S/4HANA Interface Scan
Are you still struggling to identify and manage interfaces across your SAP landscape manually?
SAP applications operate as part of an interconnected ecosystem that supports business processes, partners and customers. When preparing for an upgrade or migration to S/4HANA, it is critical that all impacted interfaces are identified, remediated and thoroughly tested as part of the migration. How can you perform this analysis faster to reduce risk and costs?
What do you need to know to prepare for a S/4 HANA conversion?
- What systems integrate with our SAP system? Are we aware of them all?
- Whichintegrtion points will break when we migrate to SAP S/4HANA?
- What systems supply data to SAP applications?
- What custom IDOCs, BAPI, BDCs, ODATA and call transactions will be affected?
Capgemini provides a comprehensive interface scanning service enabling you to automatically analyse and document your interfaces with little effort. It does this by connecting to your SAP systems and discovering integration points that use standard SAP interfacing techniques such as RFC, IDOC and BDC etc.
Our analysis will provide you with a comprehensive view of your system landscape, changes in connections and usage statistics. The detailed results will furthermore identify unused and used interfaces and connections in your ERP landscape in order to optimise, remediate and eliminate redundancy within your IT systems!
Overview of Interface Scan
- Fully automatic collection of interface usage from any size landscape
- Interface inventory of all SAP communication protocols and file interfaces
- Graphical visualisation of communication topology – per system or entire landscape
- Pre-packaged content for comprehensive analysis
- Extensible: custom-specific analysis and data integration API
- Small installation footprint, quick and easy implementation