As a Platinum Partner, Capgemini can showcase its expertise at the highest level of OPN by differentiating in the marketplace through five or more specializations in multiple product or solution areas. The complete list of benefits of the Platinum, Gold and Silver Levels can be found on the OPN portal.
Our extensive capabilities empowered by Oracle’s cutting-edge technologies in areas of cloud and digital help to meet unique needs of the clients. With our comprehensive and fully integrated suite of Oracle Cloud applications including ERP Cloud Advantage solutions, Managed Service Provider offerings (Assessment, ERP Migration to the Cloud with increased Automation & Security and Public Cloud Managed Services), Oracle API Management & Microservices and our NetSuite solutions, we help customers in new ways to transform their business. Experience tailor-made solutions built on Oracle’s leading product range and maximize the value of your business. Our innovative tools and techniques ensure low TCO and quick turnaround.
Capgemini has successfully achieved the following OPN certificates:
* Oracle Platinum Level Partner Certificate
* Oracle Cloud Premier Certificate
* Oracle Cloud Managed Service Provider Certificate
* Oracle Cloud Excellence Implementer (CEI) accreditation
Awards and Recognition
Oracle 2018 Awards
- Capgemini Oracle NetSuite team received three awards at the SuiteWorld conference in Las Vegas (April 23-26). Awards were presented based on revenue by our NetSuite practice and our capabilities to deliver the SuiteSucess methodology:
– 2018 SuiteSuccess Alliance of the Year – North America
– 2018 Vertical Alliance of the Year – Retail
– 2018 Vertical Alliance of the Year – Manufacturing
- ‘Oracle Cloud Managed Service Provider Maximum MSP Performance’ award presented at the Oracle EMEA Cloud MSP Summit held on March 22, in Amsterdam.
- Partner Award for Services for Oracle Cloud work, presented at the Oracle Partner Day Netherlands event held on March 20, in Amsterdam.
- At the Oracle PaaS Partner Community Forum, Capgemini UK team won two awards in the following categories:
– Luis Weir, Oracle ACE Director and CTO Oracle DU (UK) for Outstanding API Contribution 2018
– Capgemini UK team for Outstanding PaaS Contribution 2018
Oracle 2017 Awards
- Switzerland Service Provider of the Year, November 2017
- First go-live of the Managed Service Provider Program, September 2017
- UKOUG Partner of the Year awards:
– Gold Business Transformation Partner of the Year Award
– Silver Middleware Partner of the Year Award
- Oracle Global Excellence Award, October 2017
- Oracle PaaS Community Awards 2017:
– Luis Weir for Outstanding API Contribution
– Leon Smiers, Oracle ACE for Outstanding Mobile Contribution
- First Managed Service Provider (MSP) Partner in EMEA award
Oracle 2016 Awards
- Capgemini UK – Specialized Partner of the Year: Industry – for our outstanding work on developing t-Police using the Oracle Integrated Policing technology platform.
- Capgemini UK – Oracle University Partner of the Year
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Partner Community Award – Leon Smiers
- Oracle Partner Awards – Oracle Solutions Business Excellence Award, Oracle Communications BRM Specialization Award and Oracle Communications OSM Specialization Award