A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Let’s talk about the team:
Our Digital Customer Experience (DCX) team partner with businesses to help them adapt and respond effectively to the challenges of a constantly changing world, this is done by delivering thought leading transformational solutions and is evident in Capgemini’s recent win in Transformation at the ‘ISG Paragon Awards 2019′. We’re also a Salesforce global strategic partner, a leader in the Gartner magic quadrant for CRM and have received numerous Salesforce Innovation Awards.
Within our Salesforce team we are continually driving customer value, by leveraging the power of the World’s #1 Digital Platform. Our focus areas are: Multi Cloud, Digital Agility and Enterprise Integration and Deployment.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
As a Vlocity Developer, you will work alongside a team of talent Salesforce technical specialist and be the Vlocity SME within the team. In this role you’ll be:
- Utilising your core consulting skills alongside your Salesforce.com and Vlocity technical competency and enterprise implementation experience with all core Salesforce.com tools, offerings and products.
- Creating enterprise technical designs, reviewing vendor designs and recommending solutions, utilising best practices across both platforms.
- Designing, coding and carrying out integration testing on Salesforce and Vlocity solutions.
- Analysing business requirements to design and help implement excellent Vlocity solutions for clients.
- Liaising between stakeholders and the technical team on Vlocity related enquiries.
- Working autonomously, as you will be working with little supervision.
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
We’re looking for individuals who love being challenged and can build lasting relationships with clients. You will have expertise in most of the following areas:
- Demonstrated proven extensive knowledge levels and acumen specific to understanding underlying client business problems and developing Salesforce technology-enabled solutions that addresses the needs of large organisations. Salesforce certifications required.
- Commercial experience in technical delivery of Vlocity projects (1+ years), as well as completion of official Vlocity training with certification(s).
- Minimum 1 years’ experience with:
- Strong programming languages – APEX.
- Omniscripts, Integration Procedure, Product Catalog / EPC, Actions, Guided Selling, DataRaptor, Cards, data packs, Templates, CPQ API, CLM.
- Integrations using REST & SOAP API’s
- A mix of the following skills:
- Angular JS, HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap Responsive Web Components for UI development on Vlocity
- Salesforce (Apex, Lightning)
- Vlocity deployments, Node.js
- Excellent communicator with strong stakeholder management skills able to engage and influence internal stakeholders.
- Experience with Agile delivery methodologies and helping teams explore, adopt and optimise Agile/Lean processes, principles and practices including CI/CD.
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of spades.
We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you’ll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. Capgemini is a proud to be Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.