A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company with 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. In 2017 the Group achieved €12.8 billion in revenue. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let’s talk about the team:
The role sits in Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) Global Business Line ‘s Cloud & Edge Australia Organization, which is tasked with client advisory services, cloud project engagements and cloud service delivery.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
The Cloud Solution Architect is a key role within the Capgemini Infrastructure business to enable our customers journey to leverage cloud and develop a hybrid cloud/bimodal operating model. In this role the Cloud Solution Architect engages closely with clients, partners and other business units to develop and execute innovative and competitive solutions/projects for new and existing clients leveraging a wealth of previous experience in deploying cloud solutions.You will work as part of a pre-sales team in the proposal stage and then engage in the delivery of the cloud transformation project covering the design and implementation phases of the project before handing over to support and operations teams.
- Responsible for understanding and elaborating on client requirements and developing solutions that meet these needs in a customer facing role.
- Interfacing with internal teams to ensure completeness and relevance to customer requirements.
- Achieving “Trusted Advisor” status among targeted strategic pursuit and key growth accounts.
- Defining the technical solution utilising best practices for Public Cloud architecture.
- Ensuring solutions are developed in compliance with established Technical Governance methodologies, ensuring a consistent approach to technical solutions and alignment to the Capgemini’s Enterprise Architecture standards.
- Responsible for adhering to company security policies and procedures as directed.
- Orchestrating and leading presales efforts inclusive of holistic IT optimization, consolidation, and transformation solutions for large customers inclusive of developing a strategy and collective vision.
- Supporting sales to articulate Capgemini’s solutions, cloud technologies, transformation and migration methodologies.
- Working as part of the Cloud Solutioning Architectural team to deliver larger pieces of work.
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Strong solution architecture background with expertise in Infrastructure and Applications.
- Focusing on architecting Public and Hybrid Cloud solutions, producing multi-tier, high-availability infrastructure architectures in a cloud environment adhering to DR and availability best practices.
- A deep understanding of AWS & Azure platform features, capabilities and how to optimise these for an engagement.
- Can quickly assess technical feasibility and develop proposals in line with customer requirements.
- Able to help shape transition and transformation strategies.
- Presentations skills: able to articulate technical and business value/outcomes to varying audiences.
- Strong written