A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. A multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries, the Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let’s talk about the team:
Capgemini delivers innovative world class solutions to our clients. As a Global leader in this field, we have been delivering solutions for. over 20 years whether they are of a strategic, operational or. outsourcing nature. As we continue to grow we’re looking for. driven and innovative Solutions Architects to join our team. Providing consultancy and architecture expertise to external clients, you will work across delivery assignments of various size and complexity. Leading some of the best technical teams in the business you will ensuring that we produce end-to-end solutions that are commercially sound, and client focused.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Working with the latest cloud technologies to deliver innovative solutions for. large customers.
- You will face a dynamic array of challenges working across large enterprise/government clients and you are recognised internally as a key contact in your field of specialism with relationships across Service Lines and Industry.
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- 3+ years of working experience on Java and Spring Boot projects
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualise processes and outcomes.
- Proficiency in troubleshooting and resolving software issues
- Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures
- Ability to work with multiple platforms – Windows and Linux/Unix.
- Knowledge on CI/CD based development approach and tools like Maven, Bamboo and Git
- Assisting with systems integrations and able to support teams within the organization, and to external clients when required
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you’ll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.