A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. A multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries, the Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let’s talk about the team:
Capgemini delivers innovative world class solutions to our clients. As a Global leader in this field, we have been delivering solutions for over 20 years whether they are of a strategic, operational or outsourcing in nature. As we continue to grow we’re looking for additional driven and innovative Delivery Leadership to join our team.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
As a Service Desk Analyst, you will be the first point of contact for support for the corporation’s IT and business systems worldwide. Working independently or as part of a team, the Service Desk Analyst is responsible for acting as single point of contact for users, logging and managing contacts within SLA, building good relations with end users and good perception of Service Desk operations.
- Ticket logging, handling all email, phone and weblog contacts within SLA
- Logging incidents and service requests, containing all necessary information, received via phone and email;
- Addressing user issues correctly according to SLA standards and assigning them to appropriate resolving team when necessary;
- Knowledge of request models, especially knowledge of details required for providing accurate solution of user’s problem.
- Basic diagnose and troubleshooting of incidents issues when possible more advanced to resolve reported case;
- Providing First Time Fixes to the user, and closing the ticket in this case;
- Resolving as many incidents as possible on initial contact according to agreed SLA and processes for dedicated Customer and confirming fact that issue is fixed with users(FTF and FLR).
- Following-up on users chase calls; Monitoring own and absent colleagues queue in Remedy; Consulting high priority issues with Incident Manager. Control timely processing of the assigned incidents and service requests
- Meeting or exceeding the level of service when responding to all incoming incidents;
- Identification of recurring and related incidents and ability to co-relate for a potential bigger problem or seeding indicators for a bigger issue.
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- 1 Years+ technical or helpdesk experience
- Fluent knowledge of language required to support customer;
- Basic IT and technical knowledge;
- Basic network knowledge troubleshooting skills;
- Basic network knowledge troubleshooting skills;
- Ability to interpret technical information and present it in simple terms for a less technically aware audience;
- Advanced user;
- Full understanding of the Intelligence Service Centre concept and deliverables
- Understanding of the business value term
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you’ll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.