The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
Our Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) practice brings together the right technology, processes and culture to deliver business agility and cost reduction to our clients. We provide cloud focused client advisory and delivery services on areas such as hybrid cloud, workplace services, security, service desk and cloud service management/delivery.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities
- Understand business drivers, customer strategy, and act as the face of the customer to the Service Providers.
- Extensive experience with Service Integration and Management (SIAM) & ServiceNow
- Knowledge and deep understanding of ITSM – Information Technology Service Management
- 10-12yrs of exp in ITIL Based Service Management practices. understanding of industry practices and international standards.
- A strong understanding of Service Integration, Vendor Management, Operational risk and resilience,
- Knowledge & deep understanding of Business Process improvement methods as well as risk related control frameworks and practices.
- Build the SIAM Target Operating Model, align roles, interfaces with the relating functions.
- Analyse, understand, and continuously manage interdependencies within the Service Providers for smooth Operations.
- Establish and maintain strong, productive, and collaborative relationships with the Service Providers.
- Handle Dispute Management and Escalation Management to ensure smooth Operations.
- Identify potential risks proactively and highlight with Customer and Service Providers for timely mitigation.
- Leads the SIAM Tower and drives its efficiency and effectiveness.
- Mentors SIAM team, defines and coordinates day-to-day responsibilities of service management staff.
- Maintains a relationship with Service Provider and Customer Management.
- Provides subject matter expertise and leadership in service management.
- Manage Relationship at CxO level and Senior management and act as an advisor.
- Be a change evangelist in socializing all the new initiatives.
- Must understand the overall setup of IT Services and roles played by various Service Providers.
- Must understand the Supplier SOWs and ensure suppliers are delivering work as agreed in SOW.
- Ensure performance reports are published, analyse the root cause of performance shortfalls against committed SLA performance targets and tracked KPIs to initiate improvements.
- Setup required Governance to ensure process and operations performance is reviewed at various levels e.g. Operations resources, Process Managers, Process Owners, Service Delivery Managers across Service Providers, at an agreed frequency e.g. Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly.
- Regular review of CSAT, SLAs, OLAs and underpinning contracts.
- Ensure regular monitoring of SLAs and intervention if SLAs are endangered.
- Convenes the board with representatives of relevant processes, services, operations management, and the customer.
- Reviews and agree on current performance levels and trends.
- Ensure Process Compliance, Adherence and Maintenance of Service Management Process and Tools.
- Govern the Continual Service Improvement in conjunction with customers’ strategy and drive it across Service Providers.
- Track and Report CSIs across Providers.
Let’s talk about your capability and experience:
- A candidate who has worked as Operations or Service Delivery Manager will be preferred.
- Very strong Influential relationship management skills with stakeholders, senior management, colleagues and external service providers.
- Coordination, negotiation, and persuasion skills.
- Service Integration and Management (SIAM™) Professional Certified, ITIL V3 Expert, ITIL 4 Foundation certified
- Understanding of Lean, Agile and DevOps.
- Excellent verbal and written communication capabilities with the ability to interact and influence at all levels of the organization.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to logically break down a problem into smaller manageable parts to solve.
- Ability to organize, delegate, and leverage resources to accomplish objectives.
- Supervisory skills and the ability to leverage support from other parts of the organization.
- A proven expert in managing multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organization, but specifically at senior management level.
- Program/project management skills and experience is advantageous.
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from. Capgemini constantly aims for excellence in its operations and the employee experience it provides. In line with our Purpose, Flexible Working aims to improve the overall people experience by providing an optimal work-life balance, more autonomy and freedom in when, where and how we work.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigenous, Parents and Carers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
#GetTheFutureYouWant – Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.