About the Team
Our Applications Managed Services team help our clients create more value for their business and improve efficiency through IT Systems. Our services are highly industrialized, underpinned by robust SLAs, based on industry-standard best practices, and delivered by a cost-effective mix of onshore, nearshore and offshore resources. We’re about more than ‘keeping the lights on for less’ – we provide a commitment to continuous improvement and value generation.
About the role
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Service Delivery Manager to join our fast-paced DevOps team in Canberra. This will be a key role in helping grow our DevOps team locally, and there is great opportunity for career development. The role includes the responsibility to transform the business, including leveraging domain expertise, assets and infrastructure to mobilise projects to deliver to budget, timeline and quality outcomes including contributing to the stability of production systems.
Most importantly about you
- Excellent leadership capabilities including the ability to manage/ co-ordinate distributed teams
- Ability to manage and lead large technical teams to achieve outperformance, both within and outside of direct personal control proven track record delivering large complicated projects and programs
- Extensive customer, vendor and stakeholder management experience
- Monitor and control of risks and issues to ensure adherence, compliance and retention of industry standard
- Experience creating delivery capability from the ground up and building talented teams
- Experience working with and managing hardware/software product vendors
- Demonstrated experience with Agile delivery
- Experience working in Government highly advantageous
- Working knowledge of SAP and/or Peoplesoft
- Proven track record of delivery across complex programs involving cross functional teams
- Ability to manage multiple streams of work
- Experience and certification in ITSM
- A proven background in driving continuous improvement and innovation
Please note, due to the level of security clearance required, we can only consider Australian Citizens for this role
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log on to www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.