About the Team
People Relationship Management (PRM)
PRM comprises a number of teams including Talent Acquisition, HR Business Partners, HR Shared Services, Learning & Development and International Assignment Services. PRM provides HR services to the Capgemini business leaders, managers and employees.
About the Role
Capgemini is embarking on a global transformation journey to deliver new business systems, processes and ways of working to improve our efficiency and our employee experience. Working with teams across Capgemini, but particularly HR, Operations, Finance, IT and Legal to support a programme of continuous organisational performance improvement which helps Capgemini achieve its ambition of becoming a Leader for Leaders.
Critical to the success will be to develop strategies and programs to improve our culture, build leadership capability, focus on diversity & inclusion and strengthen the employee value proposition. Key dimensions of the role include;
- Execute the people strategy to ensure that we have cohesive and cost-effective initiatives which meet the needs of our business and are in line with our overall Group direction
- Responsible for the design and implementation of local CSR initiatives which align to the Group, including Diversity and Inclusion, Digital Inclusion and Sustainability
- Drive the Diversity and Inclusion roadmap for Australia and New Zealand
- Continue to build engagement and adoption for these initiatives with the executive leadership
- Responsible for the performance and career development process and procedures across Australia and alignment to any Group initiatives
- Develop an approach of talent that fits with our business model including alignment to group initiatives e.g. Strategic Talent Reviews
- Improve Employee Engagement – drive initiatives and solutions that deliver business benefit and improve Employee Engagement
- Contribute to the development and delivery of the HR strategy
What you need to be successful?
Working collaboratively with the broader People Relationship Management (PRM) team and the Global Talent team, you are able to;
- Build on your ability to coach, facilitate and develop our highly skilled team members in various Technology, Digital, Business and Leadership Skills;
- Take a creative approach to development and thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Demonstrate commercial understanding of the business coupled with an appetite to build a deep appreciation of the professional services sector;
- Use data & analytics to inform strategies to drive change to our culture and employee value;
- Work hard to build strong and productive relationships at all levels of the business;
- Participate when required, in Talent and other HR projects and initiatives both local and globally;
- Ability to run proactive and innovative initiatives with limited need for guidance.
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to imp