About the Team
Our Business Automation team helps clients transform customer experience and operations leveraging Workflow, Robotic Process Automation, Virtual Assistants, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. Complimented by our strong digital transformation advisory services, we help companies adapt and respond effectively to the challenges of a constantly changing world.
About the Role
The PEGA Senior Systems Engineer will be responsible for designing, implementing, documenting and unit testing assigned development tasks as part of sprint development team. You will have advanced experience in the development of Business Process Management (BPM) solutions with Pega BPM Suite. The role requires a mix of programming experience along with a high level of Business interaction. You will be the senior point of contact in the development process of a Pega Solution either as a senior developer in small teams or as a technical leadership capability for larger teams. The PEGA Senior Systems Engineer will work closely with members of multiple functional areas as well as business stakeholders and product owners in order to help define, streamline, automate develop and monitor business processes.
• 6-8 years of overall experience in building/developing PEGA applications.
• 4+ years’ experience in developing business processes using BPM methodologies on Pega BPM platform
• Must have experience on the implementation of technical deliverables such as processes, services, user interfaces, integrations, database queries, and web services, REST APIs, reports using Pega PRPC 7.x
• Pega CSSA Certification completion – preferably in PRPC 7.x
• Experience on Pega banking frameworks like CPM-FS, CLM-FS, CS, Smart Investigate, Disputes, FSIF, CLM, PDFS.
• Experience with upgrade of PRPC & Framework versions
• Experience related to retail banking domain projects
• Experience with a working knowledge of Oracle databases
• Experience in working on mid to large sized projects in Pega 7.x.
• Exposure in application development in languages such as Java, JSP, and XML.
• Good knowledge on Pega tools like AES, SMA, PLA, BIX, Accessibility framework is must.
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2015 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find ou