About the Team
Due to continued growth within Capgemini’s Insights & Data practice we intend to recruit a Senior MDM Designer with relevant consulting and communication skills and with a proven track record of delivery within the Enterprise Information Management arena. If you are already working in a consultancy role, or have excellent client-facing skills gained within large organizations, we would like to discuss our consultant opportunities with you.
About the Role
You will be considered a subject matter expert in Informatica Master Data Management and Architecture. Your role will see you working across complex businesses, reengineering development projects to solve organizational problems through innovative IT solutions. You will play a pivotal role in influencing team members and act as a knowledge source. Key aspects of your role will include:
- Implement Master Data Management Strategy across enterprise Master Domains using the Informatica Stack
- Work on Solution Design including Data Model definition, defining design approach, writing use cases, creating HLD & LLD
- Conceptualize and transform business requirements into logical and physical integration architectures
- Contribute to project plans, effort estimation and resource requirements for the scope of work
- Ability to own delivery outcome for a stream of work
To be successful in this unique and challenging position you should have the following:
- Understanding of the software development life cycle processes, past experience of working in a large scale programs
- Informatica Master Data Management (MDM), Informatica Data Director (IDD) and Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) version 9.x, 10.x
- Informatica, ETL (preferred but not essential)
- MS SQL Server 2008,2014, Oracle 8i, 10g and 11g, Advanced PL/SQL, Java SDK
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2015 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.