Capgemini Invent is the global strategy and transformation consulting organisation of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on results. With the new digital economy creating significant disruptions and opportunities, our global management consulting practice is a team of over 3,000 talented individuals, working with leading companies to master Digital Transformation, drawing on our understanding of the digital economy and our leadership in business transformation and organisational change.
The focus of your role
Capgemini Invent delivers innovative customer-centric experiences and insight-led business excellence for our clients. Our Customer Engagement team is growing. We are looking to hire a Senior Manager who combines consulting skills and Automotive expertise to help our clients tailor and adapt their experience to the wants and needs of their customers through digital technology innovation achieving real transformation.
You’ll define, design and deliver strategic solutions that deliver industry-leading customer experiences in the Automotive sector. You’ll help our clients seize new opportunities and realise value quicker by trying new things, testing-and-learning, not being afraid to fail (quickly) and critically being able to rapidly scale and integrate successes for true competitive advantage. You’ll be a key partner to Automotive clients connecting solutions across their business using a customer centric lens and be involved in innovating, designing and delivering solutions that enable a radical shift into Digital requiring new technologies and ways of working.
What you’ll do
As a trusted advisor to tier one Automotive Companies, you’ll help them to deliver and embed digital capabilities, supporting processes, operating models, and governance. As well as this you’ll:
- Inspire Automotive clients on how to optimise their engagement strategies with consumers across all touchpoints along the path to purchase.
- Demonstrate a vision for the future of consumer engagement in the Automotive industry and how to meet the needs of the digital, connected consumer, you’ll help clients to develop propositions which will deliver this vision.
- Use your understanding of how consumer data can be used to optimise all aspects of an automotive business including marketing, consumer engagement, innovation, e-tail and ecommerce as well as the operational processes which enable these.
- Partner with teams across innovation, operations, insights, people and organisation and the future of technology to architect and deliver multi-capability solutions.
- Work closely with technology delivery partners on behalf of our clients, bridging the gap between business and technology to delivery great, digitally-enabled consumer experiences.
- Utilise a combination of the organisation’s broader pre-existing relationships, company relationships and your own network, you’ll be generating new client revenues.
What you’ll bring
Already a leader in your field, you’ll bring a passion for developing consumer experiences that span channels. You will also bring experience of marketing technologies and marketing/campaign capabilities. You’ll bring an understanding of operations across marketing, sales, ecommerce departments with experience of defining digital strategies, consumer business models and consumer segmentation and research. You will have strong expertise in the Automotive sector and a passion for what’s next in this Industry.
In addition, you’ll have experience in business consulting /project work specifically in many of the following areas:
- Consumer strategy development
- Consumer journey development
- Automotive Industry
- Business requirements & process mapping
- Change management
- Salesforce solutions
- Business case development
- Delivery of digital technologies including core marketing technology
To be successful you’ll be highly motivated and versatile with the ability to adapt your skills, attitude and behaviours to work with ambiguity and in areas that are not part of your core skills. You’ll bring energy and passion to your work and be focused on outcomes at all levels in the client organisation.
You’ll need to be credible, with the gravitas to engage effectively with C-level / CXOs on a peer to peer basis. You’ll enjoy managing a team, providing direction and helping others to develop. In fact, you’ll thrive in this environment. You’ll demonstrate consulting professionalism and flexibility – you’ll be able to adjust positively to situations that involve changing tasks and/or location, shifting priorities or ambiguity.
You’ll be culturally sensitive to the different styles and demands that global organisations will pose, and you will leverage your emotional intelligence to navigate complex global matrix organisations.