Capgemini has been an approved MuleSoft integration partner since 2015. Our close collaboration has led to many joint successes. Together, MuleSoft and Capgemini deliver an on-premise, cloud and hybrid integration platform based on open-source API connectivity. Capgemini regularly garners praise for its MuleSoft and integration capabilities. Recent accolades include:
- 2021 MuleSoft JAPAC Channels Partner of the Year
- 2021 MuleSoft JAPAC Practice Development Partner of the Year
- 2021 MuleSoft ANZ Partner of the Year
- 2021 MuleSoft Asia Partner of the Year
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
Our dedicated MuleSoft integration team partner with businesses to assist at any stage of the digital transformation journey. From conception to delivery, we have a proven track record of architecting and successfully delivering enterprise MuleSoft integration solutions at scale. Our delivery excellence is recognised, positioning us as the MuleSoft Partner of choice in the APAC region.
Within our MuleSoft team, we are continually driving customer value by leveraging the power of MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform, one of the world’s leading digital integration platforms. Our focus areas are: Strategy and Architecture, Platform and Solution Design, Enterprise Integration and Delivery across the entire MuleSoft Platform and lifecycle.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
- This role is central to this MuleSoft Partner team and will drive customer satisfaction.
- This role is key to the business, explaining technical issues to a variety of audiences, including business stakeholders, vendors and experienced software developers/architects.
- You will be part of a large client engagements, work with MuleSoft management, help mentor the Australian based team and work closely with C-Level management.
- You will be be responsible in gathering and analysing requirements and provide technical advice and best practices with respect to integration development and implementation.
- You will provide solution and integration development using MuleSoft including requirements, functional specs, design, custom development, integration, testing, and deployment
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Strong Integration / SOA / API and ESB background using any integration tool is required
- Good knowledge across the various middleware and integration platforms / frameworks - e.g. MuleSoft (highly desired), SOA, EAI, APIs, ESB, Hybrid Integration, Tibco, Boomi, Axway, webMethods, Mule ESB, AnyPoint & Websphere useful
- Cloud technology, SAAS, IAAS, iPAAS, CRM etc
- SOA architecture, Webservices, SOAP, RESTful, WSDL and CICD
- Mule ESB 3.x or Mule ESB 4 experience is highly preferred
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support, and inspire you. We offer free MuleSoft training courses and certifications, flexible work practices, and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
Working at Capgemini, you will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects, and you will also enjoy incredible benefits.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.