A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company with 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. In 2017 the Group achieved €12.8 billion in revenue. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
About Our Team
Our Insights and Data team helps our clients make better business decisions by transforming an ocean of data into streams of insight. Our clients are among Australia’s top performing companies and they choose to partner with Capgemini for a very good reason – our exceptional people.
Due to continued growth within Capgemini’s Insights & Data practice we intend to recruit a number of Informatica ETL consultants with relevant consulting and communication skills. If you are already working in a consultancy role, or have excellent client-facing skills gained within large organizations, we would like to discuss our consultant opportunities with you.
About the role
You will work within the Data management and Business Intelligence program and perform Data Quality, Data Governance and Data Integration. You will also perform technical tasks as part of Data Migration and Data warehouse.
Key tasks include Development, Configuration, Code Development, Scripts and Testing.
To be consdiered for this role you must have:
- Strong ETL skills with Experience in both Informatica Power Centre and BDM 10.x
- In case of absence of BDM experience; should be extremely good at Power Center 10.x and have other bigdata skills (Hive, sqoop, spark, hadoop, etc.,
- Evidence of building with dynamic mappings
- Strong in programming languages such as JAVA or scripting in Unix / Python
- Evidence of building automated tests (CD:CI), Test driven development, Test automation, DevOps focus
- Experience in building re-usable components using Informatica
- Experience in performance optimization, fine tune of batch etc
- Experience in building frameworks such as metadata based – error handling/restart-ability/reprocessing, reconciliation frameworks, Audit trails, etc.,
- Experience working on AWS platform with experience in PostgreSQL , RedShift, Elasticsearch, AWS certified (Developer / Solution Architect)
- Experience in processing data from real time streams such as KAFKA, Kinesis
- Experience in handling data format such as JSON/Parquet/ XML
- Excellent knowledge on Informatica platform and the integration among different Informatica components and services
- Experience in Micro-services design & build, AWS (API gateway) would be an added advantage Experience in design and development of back-end data model, Data warehouse (DWH), Migration and other associated tools
How to apply