A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company with 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. In 2018 the Group achieved €12.8 billion in revenue. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let’s talk about the team:
Our Agile & DevOps Service Line is seeking enthusiastic individual to join and provide expertise to our clients. We allocate enough time to develop new skills using our global training materials, get Industry certifications, assess new technologies and then provide feedback to the whole team. This gives us the required expertise that our clients expect from us. We also encourage people to document the work achieved in their previous projects, provide feedback on the challenges they faced and present it to the team. We believe it makes everyone grow.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
- You will lead Agile delivery projects with a focus on cost, stakeholder and vendor management and manage end to end projects using applied Agile frameworks & methodologies
- You are a highly motivated and solutions focused Agile Project Manager with proven experience delivering projects in a complex environment covering onshore / offshore with a multi-vendor model.
- You have previous successes in increasing agile adoption, removing roadblocks and applying best practice solutions that are scalable in transformation projects.
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- You are highly competent in Project Management, SCRUM, Kanban, SaFE, Dev0ps
- You have proven experience in successfully leading teams, mentoring, coaching, developing and training from Discovery/Inception through to internal/Customer release within an Agile/Scrum framework
- You have excellent knowledge of Agile principals and preferably hold Agile Certifications – CSM, CSP, SPC, PMI-ACP
- You can demonstrate strong leadership skills with experience influencing & negotiating with stakeholders
- You come with 10+ years of experience in IT services industry at varied technologies and customers. Strong software engineering process and practices.
- You are familiar with Agile tools, such as, Jira and confluence
- You can provide examples of where you have been able to utilise techniques for effectively bringing work into the team, including backlog grooming, inception planning, estimating work and facilitating business owner prioritisation
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you’ll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time.
Ranked among Ethisphe