A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let’s talk about the team:
Within our Salesforce team we are continually driving customer value, by leveraging the power of the World’s #1 Digital Platform. Our focus areas are:
- Multi Cloud – transforming customer interactions through the power of the entire Salesforce Platform, including Sales, Service, Marketing and Community Clouds.
- Enterprise Integration and Deployment – enabling large scale digital transformation on the Salesforce Platform at Tier 1 Enterprise clients through integration with back-office systems via MuleSoft.
- Digital Agility – delivering agile and timely enhancements and additional capabilities on the Salesforce Platform whilst reducing the time-to-value through CI/CD and DevOps.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
The role will suit someone who can confidently design a Salesforce centric solution, utilising a mix of Salesforce products and technologies, integrating them in a broader technology landscape and owning the overall solution. As well as this you’ll be:
- Supporting high profile clients, communicating and presenting complex ideas to stakeholders and driving outcomes that meet their requirements.
- Establishing a solution vision, defining a roadmap, driving key solution decisions, iterating and documenting the solution.
- Spearheading the solutioning of business requirements into a high-performance technical solution.
- Leading a team of talented technical Salesforce people, whilst having responsibility to deliver the end to end delivery.
- Developing business relationships to drive opportunities with our clients and cross service line.
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
Are you a technically and commercially minded leader who loves being challenged? Can you see the bigger picture whilst maintaining the highest attention to technical detail? If so, this could be the role for you.
- You’ll need to have the ability to build trust and credibility and create lasting relationships with clients.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Be comfortable leading the development of solutions on Salesforce Platform taking responsibility for end to end design.
- Have exceptional influencing skills and know how to use them to guide your team and the client as well as nailing sales pitches to win new business.
- You will have at least 10 years of technology experience (including 4 years as an architect), and ideally 3 years developing solutions using the Salesforce platform.
- Previous experience as SFDC Solution Architect in a transformation program and Salesforce architect certifications will be highly regarded.
What happens next and what can we offer you?