Our Customer Experience Technologies (CXT) team partner with businesses to help them adapt and respond effectively to the challenges of a constantly changing world, this is done by delivering thought leading transformational solutions and is evident in Capgemini’s recent win in Transformation at the ‘ISG Paragon Awards 2019′. We’re also a Salesforce global strategic partner, a leader in the Gartner magic quadrant for CRM and have received numerous Salesforce Innovation Awards.
Within our Salesforce team we are continually driving customer value, by leveraging the power of the World’s #1 Digital Platform. Our focus areas are:
- Multi Cloud – transforming customer interactions through the power of the entire Salesforce Platform, including Sales, Service, Marketing and Community Clouds.
- Enterprise Integration and Deployment – enabling large scale digital transformation on the Salesforce Platform at Tier 1 Enterprise clients through integration with back-office systems via MuleSoft.
- Digital Agility – delivering agile and timely enhancements and additional capabilities on the Salesforce Platform whilst reducing the time-to-value through CI/CD and DevOps.
As a Salesforce Functional Consultant, you will work alongside a team of like-minded individuals within the Salesforce community and partner closely with our clients on a wide variety of collaborative and innovative engagements. In this role you’ll be:
- Designing and creating Salesforce solutions for high profile clients.
- Leading workshops and running requirement gathering sessions to determine client needs and provide solutions.
- Understanding, designing and helping implement successful Salesforce.com solutions across a variety of projects and clients.
- Liaising between stakeholders and the technical team – firstly requirement gathering and facilitating workshops, then translating this information into technical requirements for the team to solution in line with client requirements.
- Developing business relationships to drive opportunities with our clients and cross service line.
Most importantly about you:
We’re looking for individuals who love being challenged and can build lasting relationships with clients. Ideally you will have expertise in most of the following areas:
- Be able to proactively work in a fast-paced environment, as a team
- Excellent communications skills to liaise with all levels of stakeholders regarding Salesforce capabilities
- Understand, design and help implement successful Salesforce.com solutions
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar functional consultant role.
- Work with the team to design and present your solutions to key client stakeholders
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Sound technical knowledge and understanding of the Salesforce platform
- Problem solver to help propose enterprise-wide solutions
What we’re offering
Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. We could add something in here to personalise it more for Salesforce, talk about business funded training for salesforce certifications, competitions to attend Dreamworld in San Francisco, anything else?