A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. A multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries, the Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let’s talk about the team:
Our Digital Customer Experience (DCX) team partner with businesses to help them adapt and respond effectively to the challenges of a constantly changing world, this is done by delivering thought leading transformational solutions and is evident in Capgemini’s recent win in Transformation at the ‘ISG Paragon Awards 2019′. We’re also a Salesforce global strategic partner, a leader in the Gartner magic quadrant for CRM and have received numerous Salesforce Innovation Awards.
Within our Salesforce team we are continually driving customer value, by leveraging the power of the World’s #1 Digital Platform. Our focus areas are: Multi Cloud, Digital Agility and Enterprise Integration and Deployment.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
As a Salesforce Developer, you’ll work alongside a team of like-minded individuals within the Salesforce community and partner closely with our clients on a wide variety of collaborative and innovative engagements. You’ll be:
- Utilising your core consulting and Salesforce.com skills to offer technical knowledge and implementation experience with all core Salesforce.com tools, offerings and products.
- Guiding the development team in analysing, designing, coding and unit testing Salesforce solutions.
- Designing process and creating complex workflows and triggers.
- Involved in APEX development and the development of Visual Force pages and Lightening components.
- Developing solutions to address any company-wide issues and making their processes more efficient.
- Working alongside a team of talented technical Salesforce people, knowledge sharing and supporting each other to help each other develop your expertise in Salesforce.
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
What we’re looking for in developers would be your:
- Deep knowledge and experience in Salesforce Service Cloud, particularly on how Service Cloud can improve Customer Service for a large organisation.
- DevOps (Salesforce DX) experience preferred, including use of DevOps tools such as git.
- Demonstrated understanding of underlying client business problems and the ability to develop Salesforce technology-enabled solutions that addresses the needs of large organisations.
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of Salesforce declarative programming techniques.
- Proven experience of Apex, Triggers, Classes and Lightning Component development.
- Ability to problem solve, coupled with a tenacious nature spurred on further by something not working as it should.
- Belief that any repetitive task can be automated with code.
- Capability to communicate with stakeholders, whilst also managing their expectations.
- Certification(s) in Platform Developer II; Sales; Service; or Community Cloud.
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of spades.
We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you’ll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. Capgemini is a proud to be Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.