About the Team
Working as part of the broader Enabling function alongside Finance, IT, HR and Legal, our Administration/Business Support Services team work together to deliver outstanding results for our business.
About the Role
Supporting 2-3 high profile Vice Presidents you will draw on your outstanding organisational skills and attention to detail. Being able to confidently liaise with senior management, team members and clients will stand you in good stead, as will a strong sense of accountability and a commitment to delivering quality service. A background within a professional services or corporate environment would be ideal.
Most importantly about you
- Previous experience in a similar role within a professional services or corporate environment for at least 3 years
- The ability to provide proactive diary management- including scheduling of meetings and conference calls/ international VC. Simultaneous coordination of several diaries will be required
- Experience in email management, delegation, meeting preparation, taking minutes/actions, report generation, PowerPoint presentation
- Experience in organising internal events
- An aptitude for Domestic and international travel booking and processing expenses
- The willingness to perform general administration duties and reception relief as required.
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2017 Most Ethical Companies in the World. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.