Our Digital Strategy and Transformation (DST) business helps clients achieve the best results through our business insight, global capabilities and business transformation expertise.
Within our Digital Operations team we steer our clients towards strategic optimisation and pragmatic execution. Our focus areas are:
- Business improvement through customer centric operating models
- Process and productivity improvement and in turn increased innovation effectiveness
- Managing end-to-end digital transformation – changing focus from just ‘delivering a system’ to ‘delivering value for the business’
- Connecting people and technology – what the future looks like and helping achieve that transformation
As a Pega Lead Business Architect / Business Architect, you will be working alongside a team of talented, ambitious individuals and should have the ability to connect with people both technically and commercially. In this role you’ll be:
- Collaborating with business stakeholders and product owners to provide guidance on the appropriate usage of Business Process Management, Automation and Integration technology options such as RPA, machine learning, digital virtual assistance, document management and API integration.
- Leading, challenging and facilitating articulation of business needs by helping the client to better understand what they are trying to solve, the solution this using PEGA and/or related technologies.
- Collaborating with the technical team to clarify requirements, validate development work and assist in design decisions and impact analysis of change.
- Building stakeholder support and engagement for successful delivery
- Developing business relationships to drive opportunities with our clients and cross service line.
Most importantly about you
We’re looking for someone has:
- Experience as a Business Architect in Pega BPM, with a track record of working on full lifecycle projects within Financial Services.
- A sound understanding of business process solutions including Business Process Management (BPM), process automation and other digital technologies including; RPA, Digital virtual assistance, machine learning platforms, document management, API integration.
- Demonstratable experience working in Agile environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- The ability to lead the development of Pega solutions taking responsibility for end to end project delivery.
- Experience leading and/or managing global (onshore/offshore) team whilst working alongside other service lines on projects.
What we’re offering
Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Fre