A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. A multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries, the Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let’s talk about the team:
Capgemini delivers innovative world class solutions to our clients. In our Digital Customer Experience (DCX) practice we are continually driving customer value, by leveraging the power of the world leading digital platforms. Our focus areas are Multi Cloud Platforms, Enterprise Integration and Deployment and Digital Agility.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
Providing consultancy and engineering expertise to external clients, you will work across delivery assignments of various size and complexity. Leading some of the best technical teams in the business you will ensuring that we produce end-to-end solutions that are commercially sound, and client focused.
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- 8+ years of overall Integration design and development experience
- 4+ years of experience in developing MuleSoft APIs and complex Integrations.
- Integration certifications like MuleSoft developer (MCD – MuleSoft Certified Developer) certifications are preferred.
- Strong communication, presentation and client engagement skills.
- Good knowledge of various security standards like OAuth2.0, LDAP, Azure AD, JWT …etc.
- Working experience in variety of MuleSoft environment implementations - Cloudhub, on-premise and Hybrid is preferred.
- Good knowledge on DevOps, mainly tools like MUNIT, Git, Jenkins …etc.
- Proven working experience in Scaled Agile project environment.
- Experience or knowledge in other Integration technologies such as Kong, Apache Camel and IBM DataPower or DataStage would be a bonus
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you’ll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.