A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. A multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries, the Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let’s talk about the team, the role and responsibilities:
Within our Digital Customer Experience (DCX) team we are continually driving customer value, by leveraging the power of the world leading digital platforms. Our focus areas are Multi Cloud Platforms, Enterprise Integration and Deployment and Digital Agility.
As a MuleSoft Architect your role is a pivotal position within the DCX team. You’ll be:
- Collaborating with enterprise architects and IT program managers to enhance existing business applications and facilitate solutions to meet business requirements
- Assisting in architecting technical solutions for enterprise systems using the MuleSoft product suite to drive the value equation and adapt to a rapidly changing business environment
- Designing patterns for building middleware systems ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message processing, error. handling and reconciliation mechanisms.
- Identifying, analysing and designing integration flows using Mule ESB Anypoint Studio and technically own and manage the process of ensuring on time and on budget build and integration of the various elements of the solution
- Assist on technical POC’s to prove out technology and ultimately leading into selection.
- Mentoring and providing guidance to the project team in using the latest MuleSoft technology and best practices
- Communicating and presenting ideas to others and driving outcomes that meet business requirements.
- Working in a team of talented technical leaders, sharing support, guidance and mentorship to junior team members.
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
Ideally you will have expertise in most of the following areas:
- Working experience as MuleSoft Technical Architect in a transformation program
- Practitioner-depth knowledge of MuleSoft integration patterns & best practices
- Ability to analyse business requirements, and design MuleSoft and related technical architecture
- Proven experience in API layers & Patterns, Enterprise Integration patterns, Application Network, API Economy, C4E design & implementation
- Public API security, Cloudhub governance, Hybrid iPaaS design & implementation
- Certification(s) – Mulesoft Platform/Integration Architect – mandatory.
- Ability to lead and mentor. development teams in the latest MuleSoft tech
- Hands on experience of Mulesoft AnyPoint Platform (Exchange, Cloud Hub, Design Centre, API Manager), on-premise deployments as well, Mulesoft components/connectors - (Salesforce, Database, Batch module, SAP, Netsuite, Workday, AWS)
- Expert level experience with SOAP and REST web service, RAML, Dataweave, MUnits, Cloudhub Environment Management
- Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, WS-* standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor. and architecture committee meetings.
- In depth knowledge using Agile, Scrum and iterative development practices
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you’ll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or. full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for. the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior. to and/or. at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior. to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.