About the Team
We’re a global leader in testing services, with over 18,000 testers who take on projects of unprecedented size and scale. Our ability to shape strategy, deliver cutting edge solutions and outsourced projects to blue chip clients has seen us become a market leader in Testing within Australian and New Zealand.
About the Role
As a Mobile Automation Tester you be part of a team involved in the design and development of automation and automated frameworks. You will be working on cutting edge digital projects alongside developers, business analysts and project managers exploring new technologies and innovative ways of working. In addition, the position is responsible for creating value through increasing the automation coverage using the available tools and vendor services.
Most importantly about you
- Previous experience in a similar role in Mobile Automation testing
- Understand POS Solution/API Services solutions and build reliable and scalable automated strategy
- Build automation framework using efficient techniques to maximise, reuse and reduce maintenance overheads
- Define and implement automated tests for exciting new product features by collaborating with development teams
- Develop the automation suite in SOAP UI/ Microfocus HP Mobile Center and integrate with continuous integration toolset
- Experience in developing mobile automation solution using SeeTest, Perfecto or similar
- Work with cross component team to be an effective team player
- Provide metrics to test management for tracking delivery progress
- Configuration management experience using Bit Bucket, Git Hub and Bamboo
- Expereince working in open source automation tools is advantageous
- Experience in DevOps and SDLC practices of agile, Behavioural/Test Driven Development highly desirable
- Proven ability to learn new technologies quickly and succeed in an environment where change is constant and being agile is a necessity
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.Apply now