A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let’s talk about the team:
Our Insights and Data team helps our clients make better business decisions by transforming an ocean of data into streams of insight. Our clients are among Australia’s top performing companies and they choose to partner with Capgemini for a very good reason – our exceptional people.Due to continued growth within Capgemini’s Insights & Data practice we intend to recruit a number of MDM engineers with relevant consulting and communication skills. If you are already working in a consultancy role, or. have excellent client-facing skills gained within large organizations, we would like to discuss our consultant opportunities with you.
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience in Data mastering/matching (PME) using IBM MDM Advanced Edition.
- Background in software engineering along with experience in implementing complex solutions
- Understanding of Java/J2EE development to be able to design, implement and triage defects or. issues
- Experience with build automation tools and testing tools like maven, gradle, Mockito, Junit
- Experience working with container technologies like Docker, OpenShift and Kubernetes is a bonus
- Webspehere Application Server experience is desired
- Experienced working with operations and architecture groups developing scalable and supportable solutions (desired but not mandatory)
- Understand customer needs to make sound judgments
- Pay attention to the detail and demonstrates problem solving capability to develop and deliver quality solutions
- Understanding of current state landscape and relevant technologies
- Demonstrates an understanding of good software engineering practices including CI/CD, Automated testing, Reliability engineering
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you’ll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or. full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.