About the role
The Machine Learning Engineer will help develop AI solutions for our customers using Machine Learning techniques. Your responsibilities will include:
- Assessing business requirements for feasibility and developing solution options in consultation with business analysts, product managers, designers and front-end engineers
- Developing, deploying and optimising machine Learning models using scalable Cloud based technologies
- Actively learning and developing propositions to expand our capabilities to deliver innovative solutions for our clients.
Essential skills and experience
- Degree in Computer Science.
- 2- 4 years in commercial software development with at least 1 year in developing, deploying and optimising Machine Learning models using common Libraries in production grade solutions.
- Experience in Feature Engineering, Statistical Modelling and Data Engineering.
- Experience in working with structured, semi-structure and unstructured data.
- Experience with Machine Learning frameworks such as ScikitLearn, Mahout, SparkML.
- Experience with NLP parsers such as SyntaxNet, OpenNLP, Stanford Parser etc.
- Experience with Deep Learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, Torch, Caffee or Theano.
- Passionate about new technologies and making a difference for our clients with innovations.
What we can offer you
Capgemini is a world leader in technology enabled change. We can offer our consultants;
- Formal training with industry recognized certifications
- The ability to interact with peers in a sharing and inclusive community
- Exciting and challenging projects
- A well-structured and tailored career framework
- A culture of collaboration and recognition
- Excellent remuneration
About the Team
Our Insight and Data team helps our clients make a better business decision-making by transforming an ocean of data into streams of insights. Our clients are among Australia’s top performing companies and they choose to partner with Capgemini for a very good reason – our exceptional people.
“Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.”
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Want to know more?
To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, visit www.capgemini.com.au or Apply now