The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of EUR 17 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
We provide user support and customer service on company-supported computer applications and platforms. We troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
• Provide IT support and resolve problems through assigned incident or request tickets in accordance with established SLA
• Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the Service Desk or direct request from users
• Monitor IT request assigned to the queue and process based on priority (ServiceNow Tool)
• Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation, as needed
• Assist with onboarding of new users. Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software
• Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
• Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required
• Provide minimal hands and eyes support to Global infrastructure teams for network, server, hardware upgrades or projects at site
• Manage and report inventory at the site (IT Assets, Server room equipment)
• Preparation and submission of activity reports
• Contributing to technical knowledge based articles and documentation.
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
• Experience with ticketing tool (preferably ServiceNow)
• Champion End user support
• Troubleshooting experience on Windows 10 and MS O365 suite
• Basic Computer Networking skills
• Incident management knowledge
• Excellent Oral and written communications
• Customer service orientation
• Problem analysis and solving skills
• Attention to details
• Team player
• Planning and organizing
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer – Network/windows server management or equivalent.
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini and OutFront support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. We are focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models and committing to reduce our own carbon emissions (GHG) by 20% per employee by 2020.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 8 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained t