Our Digital Strategy and Transformation (DST) business helps clients achieve the best results through our business insight, global capabilities and business transformation expertise.
Within our Digital Operations team we steer our clients towards strategic optimisation and pragmatic execution. Our focus areas are:
- Business improvement through customer centric operating models
- Process and productivity improvement and in turn increased innovation effectiveness
- Managing end-to-end digital transformation – changing focus from just ‘delivering a system’ to ‘delivering value for the business’
- Connecting people and technology – what the future looks like and helping achieve that transformation
As an Intelligent Automation Delivery Lead, you will be working alongside a team of talented, ambitious individuals leading automation projects within the scope of our Digital Strategy and Transformation practice. This is a very diverse role and no two days will be the same, you’ll be:
- Helping our clients leverage automation technologies to transform business and customer experience by identifying opportunities, shaping projects and leading delivery of one or more Automation projects leveraging the end to end digital transformation capability of Capgemini.
- Leading various phases throughout automation projects from the strategy and planning mode, through to design/delivery mode and finally run mode.
- Developing Automation Strategy and Roadmap including RPA and Intelligent Automation (e.g. NLP/NLG / Chatbots, ICR, process mining/analytics).
- Leading maturity assessments, process analysis and development of business cases.
- Communicating and presenting complex ideas to stakeholders and driving outcomes that meet client requirements.
- Developing business relationships to drive opportunities with our clients and across service lines
Most importantly about you
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Ability to advise on and deliver Automation projects from strategy through to technology
- A passion for driving business transformation for clients
- Experience in Agile delivery
- Exceptional relationship development and stakeholder management skills
- Well-developed consulting skills including strategic problem solving, analysis, modelling and structured written & visual communication.
What we’re offering
Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a criminal record and reference checks prior to commencement of employment