About the Team
Our Insight and Data team helps our clients make a better business decision-making by transforming an ocean of data into streams of insight. Our clients are among Australia’s top performing companies and they choose to partner with Capgemini for a very good reason – our exceptional people.
About the Role
We are looking for a talented, motivated, enthusiastic developer to join a high performing team in an exciting cloud-based big data project.
Most importantly about you
- Experience with a programming language (Java, C#, Python, Ruby, PHP, NodeJS)
- Experience working with RDBMS (Postgres, Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, DynamoDB, CosmosDB)
- Previous experience or knowledge of functional programming (Scala, F#, Haskell) advantageous
- Experience or knowledge of big data distributed programming frameworks (Spark, MapReduce, Flink) highly regarded
- Experience or knowledge of Apache Hadoop big data projects desirable
- Previous experience or knowledge of Linux and bash advantageous
- Previous experience or knowledge of public cloud providers (AWS, Azure) is advantageous.
- Takes accountability for their work and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity working within an agile based development environment
- Enjoys working in an environment based on CI/CD processes
Please note, due to the level of security clearance required, we can only consider Australian Citizens for this role
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log ontowww.capgemini.com.auApply now