This role could be located in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Canberra
The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
The Financial Services practice at Capgemini deals exclusively with clients in the financial services sector, helping them to realise the potential of IT. We’re organised globally. So instead of focusing on specific countries, we pull together expert teams from around the world who specialise in particular markets, like banking, insurance or capital markets.
At one time or another, all the big names in financial services have called on our knowledge and expertise. Whether we’re looking at the front-end of their online banking website, building sophisticated mobile apps or working behind the scenes on their internal reporting or regulatory systems, the projects we tackle are as challenging as they are diverse.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities
This position entails:
- End to end responsibility for the forecasting and actual reporting process.
- Working with our end client stakeholders as well as vendors to manage the end to end invoicing process.
- Presenting fully analyzed financial information to platform leaders and addressing questions/inquiries.
- Preparing business packs for review by the financial control team, including variance analysis and reporting on actuals and forecasts.
- Analysing results againsts KPIs and forecasts/budgets and provide actionable insights.
- Assisting with financial reviews and follow up actions.
- Managing monthly revenue and cost by driving compliance on timecard systems.
- Publishing weekly and monthly dashboards and creating ad-hoc reports as required.
- Providing finance support for assigned accounting functions.
- End of month reporting.
- Conducting cost analysis and ensuring costs are correctly treated, appropriately challenged and controlled wherever necessary.
Let’s talk about your capability and experience:
- Prior experience in a similar commercial finance management position including financial forecasting and reporting, cost management and invoicing.
- Strong financial modelling and analysis skills as well as the ability to highlight valuable insights.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience working in consulting would be advantageous.
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from. Capgemini constantly aims for excellence in its operations and the employee experience it provides. In line with our Purpose, Flexible Working aims to improve the overall people experience by providing an optimal work-life balance, more autonomy and freedom in when, where and how we work.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigenous, Parents and Carers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
#GetTheFutureYouWant – Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.