Capgemini Invent is the global strategy and transformation consulting organisation of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on results. With the new digital economy creating significant disruptions and opportunities, our global management consulting practice is a team of over 3,000 talented individuals, working with leading companies to master Digital Transformation, drawing on our understanding of the digital economy and our leadership in business transformation and organisational change.
The focus of your role:
As Vice President Financial Services in Capgemini Invent, you’ll be a seasoned professional with Retail Banking domain expertise and you will possess business and operations knowledge, primarily for Australian clients. This highly visible role will engage with Board/CEO/CXOs in new and existing clients on a broad range of transformation opportunities. Key dimensions of the role will include;
- Developing and consolidating strong CEO and CXO relationships with our clients, leveraging proven industry content and transformation delivery capability from the Financial Services sector.
- Spearheading business value creation by extending Capgemini’s existing IT Services portfolio into innovation/transformation initiatives in major clients OR create new opportunities within new clients.
- Leading the portfolio of Financial Services innovation/transformation business development and delivery.
- Building a team of sector experts to lead CEO/CXO interactions with our strategic and new clients
- Shaping inventive and innovative point-of-view and propositions to compel interest and action from our clients in exploring what’s next.
What you’ll bring:
- Consulting and advisory experience at CXO level in Financial Services, in business development, market development and delivery.
- In-house leadership role experience in a major Australian financial institution.
- Gravitas to interact as a peer at Board level in client companies and comfortable working at senior level within complex organisations – able to build empathy, credibility and trust with key customers.
- An understanding of technology, a good vision on how digital transformation impacts businesses, and how to support companies in transforming their ways of working; in any/all of Customer Experience, Strategy, Operations, Digital Transformation and Innovation.
- Deep expertise and senior networks across the Financial Services sector.
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you’ll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.